Saturday, November 20, 2010

What are some simple ways to change your life?

I want to change my life dramatically in 2010 I'm a 21 year old female. I have some ideas I would like some more though so any tips advice and help, how and what are some ways I can change my life for the better! :D Or discover my true self.What are some simple ways to change your life?
Yoga helps to keep me focused. A run on the beach and a nice relaxing bath after-wards.What are some simple ways to change your life?
Go for a jog every morning and take on more responsibilities.



Keep challenging yourself to be a better person and don't let anyone hold you back from leading a good honest lifestyle that you love.
you can move to a different state or city

get a new job or travel somewhere you have always wanted to go.

meet new people go out and do new things that you have never done before.

it all depends on what you want for yourself and for your life(:

No comments:

Post a Comment