Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I go to u.s to change my and my parents life?

I'm living in the poorest country found in Africa.Here there is no chance to change my life as well to help my family.So,i'm so anxeous to go to well developed country to change to exert my potential and skill.But the question is HOw can I?(I have financial scarecity)How can I go to u.s to change my and my parents life?
First you'll need a job that'll help you get a work visa.



Second, you'll need to go to the US Embassy to get that work visa.



That is probably your best option. Look for jobs online or contact the US Embassy first for options and advice. They are the once who will help you so stay in close contact with them.How can I go to u.s to change my and my parents life?
Unless you have sponsorship here in the US your odds of getting here to resettle are virtually zilch. Since 9-11 the government has really tightened standards.
Why dont you take that potential and skill and find some way to use it in YOUR country to help make it a better place to live.
European countries are a lot easier to get into e.g. the Netherlands and many have opportunities for education and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment