Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my life in one day?

It is not that dramatic but my procrastination and laziness is REALLY catching up to me. How can I quickly turn it around before I fail my next midterm?How can I change my life in one day?
One must learn to forgive one-self, knuckle down, and get back to work.

Procrastination and laziness never accomplished anything.



When one comes to this 'realization', ones life will be changed instantaneously!

This 'realization' must be made permanent, if one is to succeed.



Been there, done that.....

Personal experience can be the toughest of teachers.....



Shanti (Peace),How can I change my life in one day?
The answer to this is just so simple its scary...Do the opposite of what has not worked for you...needing to ask a question as simple as this after already failing a midterm makes me wonder how you were able to make it to college in the first place.
Join the military.
If your procrastination and laziness is Really catching up with you, you should go jogging daily, so that you can ';run'; faster then it.
You have to make the choice to make the change! Untill you really make that choice you will continuee to fail.
Prioritize. If passing really is that important to you, you'd make an effort to stop being lazy and procrastinating, and start to study. Since you posted this question asking how to stop being this way, it means you do care and you do want to pass. If you do badly enough, you'll find a way to overcome this laziness. Being lazy and procrastinating gets you nowhere! I know studying might take alot of your energy and time but it is really worth it in the end! If you pass, you'll actually get somewhere in life. If you go on being lazy and procrastinating, you're going nowhere fast. Remember this all the time. It should help you overcome these feelings.
All you need to do is discipline yourself, this will take constant effort.
Change in a moment.



Decision and commitment.



In every new moment be the greatest version of the highest vision you have ever had of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment