Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my life and self?

I have very low self esteem, and I get hurt easily. I am also a big time procrastinator. I want to change my ways and excel but I don't even know where to start. Any advice or suggestions?? I greatly appreciate your help.How to change my life and self?
If you want to redecorate your personality you have to start with a big change like moving to another city or something like that. to where you have the feeling like you're starting over.Sometimes even a dramatic haircut will do. The willingness to change and to go out of your comfort zone is one major part another is find a friend who is more like what you want to be and constantly ask her/him for advice.How to change my life and self?
I see you are a high contributor to Yahoo Answers. I doubt you have low self esteem and I doubt you don't know how to start making changes in your life. I truly believe you are either writing a paper, or helping someone else. You really don't need advice because you have the answer all along.
turn that smile upside down



!
I would suggest that you feel like you have a low self-esteem because you are so sensitive. (Being sensitive isn't necessarily a bad thing.)



However, without knowing what area of your life you are really wanting to work on, it is kind of hard to say what your first step might be.



I'll help if I can.
I can relate to some of what you're saying. I'm looking into ways to change myself and my life as well. The first thing I've started doing was writing things down. Write down what changes you would like to make and be specific. Once you have done that, brainstorm about the things you need to do to start making those changes. You may have to take baby steps but just be patient with yourself. As for the low self-esteem, maybe speaking with a counselor or psychologist can help you to deal with some of the issues effecting your self esteem. You may also want to read some books on inspiration and self-help. Good luck to you. Don't give up on yourself and hopefully you will see the changes you want very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment