Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you accept the things that never change in life?

To be honest right now in my life the ONLY THING i really want is to be physically attractive and 1300 to pay off my debt.

How can I get both?How do you accept the things that never change in life?
To accept that every desire is only fulfilled with an effort.



I guess I would try to seek a decent work that would support my dreams and that will give me a chance to save for my needs.



Every good thing has its price. Every effort brings some result,

Only but endure it not to give up in such trying times. It will bring you near to your goal until you surmount it!



Just be safe, and schooling comes first if you're still a student..



Have a good time and always feel positive to keep your beauty alive!How do you accept the things that never change in life?
In time everything will come to you all ready someone out there think you are attractive in money come in go one day you will get a good job in you can use your income tax to pay will pay it off just give it time
I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment