Saturday, November 20, 2010

Guys only: how would your life change if you were the last man on earth?

A virus or something has mysteriously killed all the men off the earth, with the exception of you. Your current relationship status applies; if you are married, you're still married. If you're single, you are still single. What would you do? Do you think some women might want to kill you? Would you repopulate the earth or just stick with one woman?



This question is in honor of the graphic novel my roommate suggested I read.Guys only: how would your life change if you were the last man on earth?
Great!



I had a vasectomy 16 years ago.



i can only hope it can be reversed.Guys only: how would your life change if you were the last man on earth?
i would cut off my penis and laugh at all the women
No crowd any more? No women? Such a relief..Tell me more about that blessed virus.Finally man will propose marriage to Life Itself as it had been design at first place by Nature, but deeply neglected.For sake of sex Remember Adam? He did not suffer being alone in Heaven rather enjoyed it.
I'm single and I would be RELIEVED! I'd love to be the only person in the world.
I would have the time of my life.
You must have read that old science fiction novel ';Alph';. The same premise anyways.

I got a vasectomy years ago. Got married years ago. Got no time for head games with a hundred women never mind a thousand and more. I'd carry on in life the best I can with what I have and it wouldn't make a difference to the world about repopulating. Wouldn't make a difference at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment