Monday, November 22, 2010

How would i change my life and my looks?

I need to fix my life by

my look's and by my things i wear.How would i change my life and my looks?
Color and cut you hair, chang e your make up style and check out some fashion mags. they might give you an idea of what is ';in';



Good luck on your tranformation!How would i change my life and my looks?
changing your looks and the things you wear won't ';fix'; things.
The only way u can change ur life by ur looks is to find a look that makes u feel good, comfortable %26amp; confident. Usually u change ur life by the attitudes you have about yourself %26amp; others so tke one step at a time - like cut ur hair if it is long or change the color; if u don;t wearmakeup go to the mall %26amp; have one of the cosmetic counter free make up makeovers %26amp; have them help u pick a couple good make up tools to use - u don't have to buy from them but u can use their ideas %26amp; suggestions. Try on different styles of clothes %26amp; find one that is u forget what is ';in';, the idea is to make u feel good. You get the idea. Good luck. These are things I have done in my life at different times to make me feel better about me %26amp; I am now 56 with short (dyed) red hair w/blonde streaks %26amp; have started wearing only bright happy colors and I feel good about me %26amp; have had more compliments than ever before. I am also doing things that make me feel good, exercise, classes, dancing, etc. It all goes together, Just don't expect a dramatic change in ur life slow changes are usually better because they last longer. Be good to yourself you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment