Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How much did your life change once you went to a 4-year university?

I'm going to community college (junior college) and plan on transferring somewhere, but my friends who went directly to a 4-year place say it's so fun and whatnot.



A lot of them go to clubs and whatnot and I don't really get to since the area around me doesn't have any. While they do that, I'm working and getting myself through college, so I don't have a lot of time to go out and break loose like they do.



How much did your life change once you went to a 4-year university?
Personally, I spent 1 semester at University and ended up running out of a class straight to quit, and ended up using all the money I had to my name to go traveling in South America.



Most people just get drunk a lot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment