Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How will my life change with pre-cancer?

I know if left untreated will develop cancer. I know that. But why does everyone act as if it is not a big deal. Is my life going to change? will I live less? Is it really not a big deal?How will my life change with pre-cancer?
Most cancer is preventable, but if you do get it, at least you have the knowledge you will. One of the life-saving things about cancer is when people find it early enough, which sounds like you will since you expect it, so keep your head high and keep going to get checked out, you'll beat it when it does come around, I have no doubt about that.How will my life change with pre-cancer?
what kind of pre-cancer, what body part or organ? sometimes pre-cancerous cells never evolve, but it really depends on where it is. you want to get them removed regardless, cuz you dont know if it will change. it's not a big deal. dont stress.
Pre-Cancer what?

Pre-cancer skin lesions should be zapped with nitrogen oxide to prevent them from turning to skin cancer.



Not sure of any other type of pre-cancer.
cancer is always a big deal it has changed mine and my husbands klife forever he has oral cancer and has had surgewry to remove his tongue ,floor of his mouth and jaw bone and is now taking radiation it is left up to me to take care of him and our daughter i do all the house work and work on my truck plus all outside work is really is a big change in our lives
  • wedding rental plants
  • How often should I change my pillows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment