Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How did your life change after returning from abroad (living in another country)?

I'm an ex-patriate, and I have lived abroad for one year. I wonder about what I should expect when I return to my home country.How did your life change after returning from abroad (living in another country)?
The first thing that you have to be certain is that ';things will never be the same'; meaning, people also move, houses are built, friends get married, divorced, etc and what you remember of your hometown and country wont be the same. Because even you have changed.

Now, even though you have only been gone for a small time. This still applies, you are going to have another ';culture shock'; if any when you get back. Just be open minded, see all your old friends and be happy to be ';home';!

Goog luckHow did your life change after returning from abroad (living in another country)?
Are you from Africa?
Nothing happened... I went back to being normal, and living like myself again.



I just felt like all my nieces and nephews grew up without me - I came home and they were all so big! It felt like there was this bubble in my life - like life was going on without me.



But I adjusted quickly, and I was fine within 2 weeks.
things would be bit different and you definitely need some time to get used to the environment and people around back in hometown! But yoç…¤'ll notice you've grown a lot.. and you'll be a different person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment