Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my luck in life?

I'm 23 years old and I still live with my parents,have no car,no job,no friends,and no girlfriend. Every girl I like doesn't like be back and the ones who do like me are either weird or not worth the time of day.It seems like every time I try to better my life it gets worse.I feel like a jinx,cursed with bad luck. How can I change my life?How can I change my luck in life?
Join the military. It does wonders for the unemployed facing nothingdom. If you don't meet the weight standards, decide to do whatever it takes to meet the challenge. It's time to lead your own life.How can I change my luck in life?
its no luck you cut out that lifestyle for yourself. its never to late to be what you could of been.
get in the game some how meet people have a good time.



help me too!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
at this point u have absolutely nothing to lose... go to clubs have fun meet new people and be outgoing... dont be afraid just do it and u never know wat could happen
I'd definitely start by looking for a job. Money isn't everything, but you can't do much without it. I know it's hard these days to find a job, but be open to whatever comes your way and fill out applications and check the newspapers everyday. I know this is cliche, but the right girl will come along. Don't try to rush things. And don't blame the bad things that happen in your life on ';bad luck.'; Once you take responsibility for making your life what you want it to be, it will be easier to change it.
  • computer protection package
  • options available to get rid viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment