Saturday, November 20, 2010

What are some ways to change my life?

a teacher today asked me, if i could change one thing about myself, what would it be.my response, without thinking was ';only everything';. But how do I change my life? Ive decided to dye my hair a fun color...but i think thats just a start. any ideas? He said I can be who i want to be....but i dont know who i want to be..but the hair seems like a good place to begin.What are some ways to change my life?
Most people are not very positive.... I'd try to make myself more positive if I were you.... try to be more happy, outgoing, have more FUN or be more fun... try to be someone that EVERYONE wants to be with... you don't have to have MOVIE STAR LOOKS to have a great life... People are too negative lately... You should also try to be more intellectual... try to learn something new every day... and NEVER take a single thing in your life for granted... these are lessons I have learned over the past 10 months since I was diagnosed with a terminal illness. I have changed SO much since then that I wish (in a way) I could have been told 10 YEARS ago that this would happen to me... I could have become a better person 10 years earlier that way...What are some ways to change my life?
Changing the outside won't really make any lasting difference.

One must find a way to change inside.



Here's a suggestion for you:



Try to go through each day with the knowledge that every being you see is God. Treat them all as if they are God, even the ones who appear to want to harm you. This applies to animals, insects and plants as well as Humans.

If you can do this, your life will change tremendously for the better.
Right on Makin. You can be whatever you want, do whatever you want, you have the power. But you wont do it and neither will I because the programming is very strong. maybe we can break free from it, maybe not, either way, we are going to die. Cheers my *****.
Anything that you do differently will change your life. Think of it this way.... If you always do what you have always done, you will always get, what you have already gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment