Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my life?

I am a junior in high school and I want to change somethings about myself. I want to lose some weight... about thirty pounds, tone and have a great body ( I am about 35 pounds over my healthy weight).

I want to find motivations, get good grades and help others. How can I do all of this, I know I can, I just need some tips!How can I change my life?
Try to eat a healthy diet, reduce your fat or carb intake and get lots of exercise(don't over exercise or starve yourself).

Make a study timetable for yourself laying out times and subjects that you want to study, make space for your exercise routines(at least 30-45 mins 3 times a week).Make space for recreation too-remember all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. A time table will help you to keep organized. Try as much as possible to follow it.

As for helping others-you don't have to donate thousands of dollars to charity to make someone's life better. Look around your school/community there must be somebody who needs help for example a quiet kid who no one really talks to,befriend that person.You never know you might become best friends.You could also give a few dollars to the church or a homeless person,you could help kids with reading and math,you could help clean up the environment by encouraging ppl not to litter...as you can see the list is endless.Its the little things that count. Good luck!How can I change my life?
Go on a diet and exercise for your weight. Start studying big time for those grades. Be more open-minded for the beneficence. The end goal is golden, my friend. Remember that you will be changed, gain more respect from others, and feel just so much better about yourself. This should all motivate you.
Well you already have long term goals in mind so that's good. Think of your short term goals. Such as: You want to work out for 20 minutes 3 days a week or something like that. Make up a schedule for yourself, but make sure it's something you know you can follow. Don't make outrageous goals that you know you wouldn't have the time or energy to do. For grades, set about a time to study for a certain amount of time. Sometimes having friends motivate or keep you on track help too.
  • waxing hair removal creams
  • cable tv to computer monitor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment