Monday, November 22, 2010

How can i get motivated to change my life?

I'm behind in my studies and not motivated to find a job. I find it hard to eat healthy and exercise. I just feel lazy and unenergized(no matter how much i sleep) and always make plans in my head but never actually do them. How can i get over this feeling for good and just learn to be productive?How can i get motivated to change my life?
When the next day, knowingly it may be your last.How can i get motivated to change my life?
First, you gotta actually enjoy life. After you can enjoy every essence of it. You will get your drive back.
When you become homeless.
set goals and deadlines force yourself to complete them, you'll feel great :D
Don't worry too much about this problem. I suffered from lack of motivation in my teens as well. The best thing to do is explore as many different job possibilities until you find one that really sparks your interest. Once that happens, you should never have a problem with your ';lazy'; feeling again.



Another problem you might have is a deficiency of iron. You should probably go to a doctor to get your blood tested, even if you don't believe that to be the case. If it is the problem, then start taking iron supplements! It's a simple as that. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment