Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to have a call girl change life?

I am adult single male man and I am devoted to my job but from time to time, I go to health clubs, saunas or call for ';personal services';. Everything was fine until one day, I met a 26 year old woman who got into my mind in such a way that I cannot stop thinking about her. She is neither pretty nor bad-looking. We have been together 3 times and she seemed to care for me so I invited her to my home and she accepted but...she never showed up. One more detail, she said she works in such a way because she needs the money to help her family and feed her 8 year old daughter. She is a single mother. I wonder whether I should get involved with her or let her go her way. Thanks for the advice.How to have a call girl change life?
Anything is possible. But she gets paid to make you feel special. Don't read too much into it. The one great fallacy of man is thinking that there is more to something than there actually is. The stripper at the bar, the Hooter's girl, the Vegas dealer doesn't really like you, she treats most of her clients that way. That is what brings in more money. Tread carefully.How to have a call girl change life?
......



Honestly, i think you need to grow up, a lot. You paid a woman to have sex with you. That is the totality of your relationship. Stop reading more into it.
Move on. She isn't what a healthy man is looking for.
there is a saying and street code you cant turn a hoe to a house wife she gets paid to make you happy and **** you do like her but keep it away from your life she might not want a real relationship like you want you said a singel mom and she might be singel for a reason think bout it how much she gets paid and how many time you invite her to the house and its always a no show so just stop cause on some real stuff you dont need a heart to be broken by a call gurl that aint right

No comments:

Post a Comment