Monday, November 22, 2010

I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE, I WANT TO BE A DIFFERENT PERSON how can I let this feeling go away?

I am so sick of wanting to have a different life, to be someone else it is exhausting.I need to except who Iam but how?I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE, I WANT TO BE A DIFFERENT PERSON how can I let this feeling go away?
You probably have not even found out who you truly are yet. Seems to me like you have been letting everyone else tell you who you are and they are shaping you! You can become who you truly are by examining yourself. You have got to come to a point in your life when you just start rejecting what others say and build yourself up. Have you ever heard of being reborn? Ask Jesus Christ into your life and confess that he is lord. You will be reborn.I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE, I WANT TO BE A DIFFERENT PERSON how can I let this feeling go away?
go to a therapist, and dress up like a chicken. It worked for me!!!! and don't committ suicide
go to church, or any religious place
Well if you dont like the person you are then its not something you should accept. Find the things in your life that u dont like and replace them with new things that you would like. (For instance if you dont like your wieght then start out by walking a few times a week) thats just an example but it would apply to any of the things you dislike. Also its a good idea to make new friends and new places to hang out, because the old ones expect you to be the same person. It would be easier to change who you are if you change how you live
Do NOT roll your eyes at this answer.



Get into therapy. Something you do not want to deal with is making you want to run away from yourself. And that my friend is something which cannot be done.



Unless you have killed someone, or repeatedly hurt people deeply, then you're reacting to something that a therapist can help you sort through.



No one else can help you, so you're going to have to decide to jump in with both feet. Believe me, you'll come out of that tunnel happier, calmer, and peaceful.
Pray.
You should just feel comfortable in your own skin. A while back I thought I was a horrible perosn with a horrible mind body and spirit. Now I realize that I should be happy with who I am as a person. EVERYONE has at least one great quality about themselves, you just haven't found it yet. When the time comes, it will be a great feeling. If you want to be better on the outisde, first fix the inside. If you find activities to do outside of either work or school, thats great! It will make you feel better about yourself, and you'll make new friends who except you for you. Try taking up acting, writing, painting etc. Soon your true talents will come out and you will except yourself. I wish you the best of luck!
You can't be a different person, but you can change your life! Firstly, you should seek professional help. Secondly, I don檛 think you really hate everything about your self. There must be something that you do like. Your mind, your honesty, your frankness, your toenail, your ear, something; you must find and focus on those things. You should write a list of the things you do like first then a list of the things you don檛 like. Take the list of the things you don檛 like and decide which ones you control and can change. Then take steps to make changes. Start small so you will feel a sense of accomplishment and not frustration. Keep working at the things you can change and try to deal with what you can檛. Again see a pro to help you deal with things. Surround your shelf with supporters and eliminate haters from your life and your circle when ever possible.
I had a similar problem. What helped me were regular excercises with classical yoga. It makes you relax and the psychological tension accumulated for years gradually goes away. It's good for health too :). Just relax and be who you are, every person is beautiful.
Accept who you are. You will never be what you are meant to be until you accept who you are. (Wise advice given to me once.)

No comments:

Post a Comment