Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my life or someone else's for 30 days?

For an English project I have to change my life or help someone else change theirs for 30 days. I'm stuck. I just want to see what people think.How to change my life or someone else's for 30 days?
Meditate for 15 min a day for 30 days.

Do 15 min of yoga or stretching for 30 days.

Don't watch any tv for 30 days.

Spend 30 min reading a book every day for 30 days.

Go 30 days w/only 15 min a day on line.

No cell phone for 30 days (only if a land line is in the house).

Take a walk every day for 30 days. (at least 15 min, outside)

Expect to feel less stress, sleep better, feel more connected to the natural rhythms of the earth and your body. More in touch with your inner self and more at peace with the world

(after 30 days...)How to change my life or someone else's for 30 days?
Don't eat meat for 30 days [or the rest of your life]



Insist that your girlfriend or boyfriend have sex every day for 30 days



Do not use the word ';the'; for 30 days



For the first 10 days run 1 mile; for the second 10 days run 12 miles; for the third 10 days run 3 miles





What effects do you notice in other areas of your life.



Don't try this for someone else. They'll fink out on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment