Saturday, November 20, 2010

When you had your secound child how did your life change?

did you become busier? how busier?

more tired? etc etc



im due to have my secound in March.When you had your secound child how did your life change?
Surprisingly, not as drastically as I'd imagined! My eldest was 22 months when baby bro came along and he just sorta slotted into the routine! Of course, you get a bit busier with feeding and changing, but I don't think it's a big a deal as some people make it out to be.When you had your secound child how did your life change?
It doesn't change much. Depends how far apart the children are spaced. Four tips the balance. Then you have to get a van.
To heal
Personally, I think life changed a hell of a lot after my little man entered our family. My daughter had just turned 3. My little ones are as different as night and day. And my daughter is a little tomboy, but much more sedate and cautious than my son. He's a sweetheart and very affectionate, but ALWAYS on the move. We are very active, so now I have 2 places to be so you have to always watch the clock. Just when you're done wiith one's needs, the other needs something. My daughter stopped napping because her brother rarely napped even as an infant, so I have both always on the go. You might get tired, frustrated or overwhelmed quicker than you did with just one. It's hard, I don't care what anyone says. But, as hard as it does get at times, I do want one more, so it hasn't broken me or anything. I just figure I have so little sanity left, why worry about losing the rest of it, LOL! Good luck, you'll ge tinto a routine in your own good time.
I haven't had a second...yet. I am expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet though :) If all goes well anyway. I have a 5 year old and was extremely young when I had him. It wasn't easy at all, you see these young teenage girls who want babies so they have something to look after. DON'T DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment