Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to really change my life?

How to you make a conscious decision to change not an emotional one? Everytime I try to change my life for the better it is an emotional decision which works until the emotions fade then it's right back to the same old bad habits and I REALLY need to know how to stop this cycle! So how can I really change my life? With a real decision! Not an emotional one?How to really change my life?
Emotions are like guides, telling us whats good, whats not so good. Get yourself to a place where you can be calm, maybe some relaxing music, meditate maybe,and kind of allow yourself to be guided towards what really feels right for you.How to really change my life?
Stop lying to yourself and the people around you.



Even the little lies.



They obscure clarity.
go to church!!! find Jesus
make a list, think about that list

add goals and complete them
generally when your younger you tend to just go with your emotions and your gut instinct which is normal. Sometimes if you get others to help you (it has to be someone objective) and to show you where your life is going might help and even get them to give you some suggestions.
Check out this radio show. Watch promo on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLeDerh-KOI.

Relevant topics and practical tips. If you do not live in New Jersey, listen on WMTRAM.com

No comments:

Post a Comment