Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my life to lost these final few pounds ?

Currently I eat really healthy foods only. No junk or sodas. I eat very small meals throughout the day or I try to and I run every day for 5-6 miles. I still have few pounds hanging around my belly and thighs and upper chest.



What else can I do to lose my final weight? People say lifestyle change , how does that work ?How do I change my life to lost these final few pounds ?
Spirituality will enable you to go to the next level with your training....balances the emotions and the body as well as the mind (prob. didn't want to hear that).



So try this......modify your diet,,,,,,,split your training. If you do 6 miles that day....try 3 in the morning and 3 at night. This will take your metabolism to the next level. Get that metabolism ';red hot'; and you'll be burning the fat~



P.S.-Remember, to strength train as well,,,,,it actually burns calories to keep and maintain muscle.How do I change my life to lost these final few pounds ?
Sounds like you have already had a lifestyle change. Sometimes when people lose alot of weight they have areas which are harder to trim down or have flab in these areas. You can focus workout routines to these areas and get some results but ultimately you may be dissatisfied with the results. Be happy with what you have accomplished and keep up with your new lifestyle. You might could get some liposuction to those nonresponsive areas if they are that bothersome to you. Good Luck and keep up the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment