Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my life so I feel more laid back?

I work at a startup company, I am fully enrolled in college, I live with my gf and a dog. I dont really want to change too much about what I do (i still want to work and go to school), but somehow I want to just feel at EASE.



Basically, I want a Bradley Nowell outlook on life, minus the heroin. Laid back, happy, and left not needing anything else. How do I get myself to chill out?How can I change my life so I feel more laid back?
yoga... kind of gay but really teaches you to relax mind and body. I think it can be very helpful

also classical music can change a tense moodHow can I change my life so I feel more laid back?
Dobbie dobbie doo doo doo do dobbie!
You could always try having more sex !



No, seriously, you could try any one of the many methods of relaxation that are out there .

Relaxation is in the mind so that's where to start.



Are you overloaded with work and study ???



Sounds like maybe you are just a tad.



Try and reprogram your life so that you have plenty of time to DO NOTHING !!!



Being 'lazy' is good for you in the right dose !



And think about buying yourself a Guatemalan hammock. if you can't relax in one of those then you better go see a doctor . . . .fast !!
I noticed you wanted change and you specified not wanting to alter school and work. Funnily, the other two aspects of your life include your gf and a dog.



Am I misunderstanding you of is it that you want to change the latter two? Do you mean that that change would bring you the ease you are seeking?

No comments:

Post a Comment