Saturday, November 20, 2010

If you have a baby how does your sex life change?

I'm a 25 year old woman, my husband is also 25 We have a great sex life and sex is very important to me. Can anyone enlighten me on how pregnancy and a child in general take a toll on your sex life? I want a kid and so does my husband but half the time I think I'm not ready, bc I don't want to give up alot of our freedom/sex life etc. Thank you! -ShaniaIf you have a baby how does your sex life change?
less sex with a baby.If you have a baby how does your sex life change?
You can still live a happy home life with your husband, and child and also live a healthy sex life as well. To keep the ';fire'; going, think up sexy little ways to have a quickie, or make him dinner naked, give him a massage, or wake him up with a ********!!



It's all in how YOU still feel about sex, if you let yourself lose your love for sex that;s when things slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment