Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change my life around?

People are saying i'm not funny, they say that I have no life, etc.



What are some good suggestions on changing... like what are some good things to do to get people to like you. And how to now be a slob.





ThanksHow to change my life around?
just copy those people who say you have no life. if you copy them, you could try to see through their point of view. then you might be able to change.How to change my life around?
be how you are when nobody is around you.
People can be real a**holes sometimes. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I wouldn't worry about what other people think of you, but what YOU think of yourself. Do you really think you need to change? If so, it should be based solely on your desire and not someone else's. You can always look to your local library for self help books if you want to learn how to attract more friends if that's what you really want.



Whenever someone tries to knock you down with their negativity, don't even give them the time of day. Think of all the good qualities you possess as a human being. You don't need to be around jerks who don't value you as a person.
Well - okay, it took me a while to actually answer your question.. Anyway..



If am to be you, I will obviously try to change myself.. They said Im not funny, then Ill try to be OR I will try to avoid conversations that will lead me making lame jokes.. They say I have no life, then I should try to do stuff and be more active with useful things - so, no one would think that I have no life..



Take those critics as something to turn you better as a person - don't take them as insults..,



But don't get too influenced by others' critics... Also, listen to yourself.. :)



Just be confident - you know that whatever you do is the best that you think is for you,



GL
Personalities vary and change a bit over time depending on our associations. However, your underlying personality traits are reasonably constant.



If you are not hurting other people or yourself, generally you should not worry about what others think. We are happiest, in general when we are who we are.



My experience with some people who tell other how to live or to get a life, is that they lack some qualties they wish they had.
first of all, stop trying to be someone that you are not familiar with and stop listening to other people about your life. secondly, you know what needs to be changed in your life and you can do this for you, not for anyone else. we are all commanders of our own journey.
  • short hair styles
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment