Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to make my face fake to steal?how to make fake moneyto change life?

joking but plz answerHow to make my face fake to steal?how to make fake moneyto change life?
Joking in this matter is not a joke. Go to a federal or state correctional facility. Find out how much time you would spend their for your little joke.How to make my face fake to steal?how to make fake moneyto change life?
I have three latters for you F. B. I they are smarter them you and I don't think you want to spend the 15 years in Jail talking about changing your life.
get a face transplant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_transp
A very astute question.

You are on the right track to change your life.

Either one will do it,for 20 years or so,then you will have to take another whack at it.

Good luck!
Jean-Gaspard Deburau painted his face to become Peirot and stole the hearts of his audiences.



In 1933, as America struggled to emerge from the Depression, Charles Darrow decided to invent a new board game, not only so he could play it with his friends, but also because he hoped to make some money from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment