Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my life for the better?

I'm young, good-looking (if i may say so myself) and have a good job. But, I'm really unhappy. I really feel like I am wasting my life. I have hardly any friends, no girlfriend and nothing to look forward to. I'm 23 and really feel like the best years of my life are slipping away from me and it is such a waste. Anyone of you ever done anything drastic that you would recommend to people?How can I change my life for the better?
1. Talk to a doctor and either rule out or treat depression.

2. Find work you enjoy.

3. Move to an area you would like to live in maybe a ';young'; town.

4. Be outgoing and talk to people.

5. Initiate friendships and ask people if they want to do things together.

6. Go on a singles cruise or something...girls may be more open and may actually initiate contact.

I'm running out of ideas.How can I change my life for the better?
a Nine millimeter brain lobotomy should take care of any concerns in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment