Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can i change my life so that i dont feel depressed anymore?

I dont think that i'm hardcore depressed so I'm trying to stay away from antidepressant. I've never tried to comitt suicide or anything, i've just been feeeling stuck in life.

Its easy to get stressed out or to brake down when things seem tough, but what can i do to live a happier, better life?How can i change my life so that i dont feel depressed anymore?
If you are actually depressed, you are going to need help in this. Depression is a DISEASE. Just like cancer is... however, it is a disease that directly effects your mind, over your body. The best thing for you to do would be to see a counselor. If you don't trust any counselors or don't have the money to go through with actual therapy, I will suggest you this. Sleep, Eat and Take Care Of Yourself. Do not let those three things fall by the wayside. You have to do everything that you can to get out of your rut.



If you want to talk to someone, you can e-mail me at tlw_girl@yahoo.com. I check my e-mail daily. I have suffered from depression and will help you in any way that i can.How can i change my life so that i dont feel depressed anymore?
Do something that boosts your spirits! Reading is a good way to escape into a different world-- it may sound kind of nerdy but if you find the right book then it's a great escape.

If that doesn't sound good to you, you could try going out for a jog/run. Running actually does make you happier, so go for a jog around the neighborhood and you'll feel a bit better. Hang out with friends, rent movies, do whatever makes you happy (sounds easy, but I know it's a bit hard to find something).

Hopefully this helps!
It takes many steps %26amp; doesn't happen overnight. But good luck.
i usually go to music venues when i am down. i also hang out with my friends a lot. sometimes i go on walks. others i read a book in my tree. it just depends on what is right for you. sometimes people are better off being by themselves to think about things and other times people need to be around other people. i am a little bit of both. i have suffered through a lot of depression. i still have my bad days where i get over stressed and everything seems to get my down ( i really don't think that ever goes away), but don't let a few bad days get you down. Just get back on the horse and keep on riding. you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment