Saturday, November 20, 2010

How would you change your life if you won a lottery jackpot?

One of my favorite daydreams is to imagine my life after winning one of those multi-state lottery jackpots. I'm curious as to what others might do.How would you change your life if you won a lottery jackpot?
This is one of my favorite daydreams, too. I'd pay off my student loans from college (currently my parents are paying them since I'm in grad school), and I'd stop taking loans for my grad classes.

I'd also get a new car, since my current one is from 1990.

I support a little girl in Peru through Compassion.com, and I'd like to give them some financial help as well.How would you change your life if you won a lottery jackpot?
yes, i would try other-you would get a lot there.

Report Abuse


After paying all debts, invest the money in a vehicle that secures a steady and permenant stream of income. My personal preference is real estate.



Once you've secured a steady stream of income, use the generated income for whatever you fancy.
  • effects on relationships
  • spiritual and life advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment