Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to bring abt a positive change in my life?

ive spent past 2 months practically doin nothing.. now im moving to another city, starting a new course.. want to change my life.. how do i motivate myself to be more successful and happy and use my time constructively?How to bring abt a positive change in my life?
everything start from your heart.. if you're optimistic and confident.. everything will go to the best..

always think optimistic is the key...How to bring abt a positive change in my life?
well....Jesus is the only one that can change the course of your life! Is the only one that make sense to your life.
The best way to do that is to just do something. I'm in your situation. I just dropped out of college and I was reluctant to get a job but now that I'm working, I feel alright.



I just had to get over the barrier between doing nothing and doing something. Once you cross it, you feel content on the other side. Of course, I have to be careful I don't fall back into my nothingness.



So, get out there and do something. It's not about motivation, it's about just doing it. Motivation is for people who want to be President.
find a goal, engage on it, and just work. If you spend your time on thinking like '; how can I get a positive roll...';, you will get nowhere. Like a budhist saying tells '; sit when you sit, walk when you walk, run when you run....';
Good in, good out.

Read the classics, watch important films, listen to real music (not just radio trash), hang out with self aware, ambitious, honest people.

Bottom line, seek out quality in all aspects of your life, then you can react to the world in a healthy, positive, true to self manner.

People love that and they will cherish you for being you.
You said it yourself - Positive.



By being a positive person you will drive yourself forward, be a magnet for other positive people (which will drive you forward faster) and get things moving.



Sometimes we tend to procrastinate a little. Be aware of it and drive yourself on. Best of luck with your new life.
stay focus on your goal and work on it. share a little kindness here and there for a start and make new friends. good luck!
You cannot. You can seek inspiration, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment