Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my life?

Hi, in my life i was lazy a couple of times and I didn't really care of what are the outcomes. I just felt one when i got rejected by all my high schools. I have great grades and great attendance. The problem was I didn't put as much choices. I want to change and get a better life start all over again. The worst things thats killing me is my games and television. It's so hard to stop any suggestions?How can I change my life?
What specifically are your goals?



You should probably check out this website called The Magic Hundred. It gives you insight on how to make daily choices that could lead to having a completely different outlook on life in 100 days.



http://www.only100days.com/How can I change my life?
look im going to give it to you straight up get off your lazy *** and start doing something about it. enroll in school or your always going to regret what you didn;t do back there. and thinking I could of done this and that and you jusy let life pass you by. leave your games and television will always be there. they are not going no where i haven't heard they are. you have to wake up before it is 2 late and start your life choice u are not a teenager no more. you a resposoniable for your own action. so go out and do something you could be proud of..........
I know, TV and video games can be very addicting. Just do your homework and everything you have to do, then reward yourself like watching an hour or tv. This way youll have a habit of doing your homework too. It really depends if you REALLY really want to change and maybe try changing your life a little in a way that you want. Plan what you want to change and fix it
See motivation, in section 28, at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris

No comments:

Post a Comment