Monday, November 22, 2010

How did Barack Obama change your life?

I am overjoyed that Barack Obama is our new President. He promised to reduce my taxes, because I do not make as much money as wealthy people do. And he will give raises to all teachers and he will improve students' grades.How did Barack Obama change your life?
Well let's see...



He's put my children %26amp; future grandchildren in a debt that they will never be able to pay off.



He takes the money I work for %26amp; ships it over seas for abortion.



He will make my children do community service against their will with HR 1388



He's taking money that I work for %26amp; giving it to somebody who doesn't so that they can pay their mortgage %26amp; their children can have health care .





Thanks for asking.How did Barack Obama change your life?
Wait for your energy bill soon to come- It will OUTRAGE YOU! Obama is putting coal industry out of business- HALF our energy comes from Coal!

Wait- your energy bill my even TRIPLE! Is that gonna help that 8 dollars a week? Gas prices will also rise big time! Espeically when a war breaks out in the middle east.
He ruined my life and his NCAA bracket beat mine
I was glad to see the White House out of GOP hands. That was a welcome change. In three months time I haven't seen a big change in my day to day life. I would not expect to no matter who won.
He increased taxes on my beloved cigars. He has raised my income taxes. And, he has made abortion available 24/7 at his chain of drive through abortion clinics ' ';Barack's Chop Shops';.
For the worse? Hell i dont have time to type all the reasons...
You answered your own question. He promised.....he will....he will..let me know when that changes to he did....he did....he did
Well, the only things that have made an impact on my life since Obama was elected was that my hubby got laid off 2 months ago, and my office is cutting back our hours starting April 27th.



Other than that, Obama has done nothing for me, except make me second guess that third child I wanted to have.
You are out of touch Madam.
LOL.... he brought change alright, that's all you'll see from the stimulus package, Change (nickels, dimes and pennies. Don't expect quarters that is way too much).
They all voted against McSame because he



Supported the wars and would not end them.

Would increase government spending.

Take special interest group money.



Looks like you voted for Mc Cains twin, and your happy about that?
I did cut a reduction in my taxes.... but its much too early to be making delcarations... I'm glad there are some people who are feeling some of the early effects.
i cant use the beacuse im black excuse now,or say we still havent got a black pres yet.
I guess you've missed the controversies in Colorado and California over state budget cuts for education....



but, hey, keep wearing those rose colored glasses.
Depression, mood swings, dependence on acedomenophin (Tylenol). Constant swelling, irritation, bloating, nausea, stroke, and temporary paralysis of the legs.



If you want to help me as an individual and many who are suffering like me, please don't hesistate. Impeach Obama.
Well, I'm 20 years old and my unborn children are already tens of thousands of dollars in debt thanks to massive government spending.
There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of big brother
He made that bad man...George Bush...go away.
HE EXPOSED THE MOST CORRUPT GOP BUSH ECONOMIC's



in history



aha ah ah h hahahahhahah
Just the fact that the republicans are out is change enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment