Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm always lazy, tired and hungry. How can I change my life to be more energetic, succesful and healthy?

I am too lazy to do the things I like doing. I am finacially comfortable and have been really blessed but I always feel sad, resentful and angry at myslef and others. I have a great supportive family, a thriving family business which I have great potential in. But I am not taking advantage of all these oportunities. What can I do to change my life? to become more energetic, succesful, happy, confident and healthy?I'm always lazy, tired and hungry. How can I change my life to be more energetic, succesful and healthy?
Well I don't think yahoo answers is the right place to be with this question. However, it sounds to me like you have a case of depression -- which is nothing you can help. Maybe it would take something as simple as taking a pill everyday to change your life. Maybe talk to a doctor?I'm always lazy, tired and hungry. How can I change my life to be more energetic, succesful and healthy?
eat better foods, and exercise at least 30 minutes everyday. You can either eat 2 big meals a day, or eat 4-5 small meals, like snacks, everyday.
  • Looking for a quilt display chest
  • thinning hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment