Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my life? I want something different to come along.?

I don't know why I feel this way, but I want something new %26amp;exciting to come along. Maybe teach me something new.



I want to change something in my life, so I can bring something different along, but I don't think there's anything I can really change.



What can I do?How can I change my life? I want something different to come along.?
This is kind of difficult to answer simply because I don't know much about you. Two important questions that would help simplify this answer would be: How old are you? What's your sex?



An overall generic answer would be to find an interest and then challenge yourself. For instance I come from a very German back round however I am unable to speak the language. I hope to visit my relatives next year so I've challenged myself to learn it within the next year. I purchased a program and am really coming along.



That is just a minor example. There are many avenues you can take to change your life and the most important thing to remember is YOU are the only one with the power to do so. If you want something bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen.



Check out the websites I've provided below. You may find them to be useful. They put a positive/interesting/fun spin on new challenges.



Good luck in your ventures!How can I change my life? I want something different to come along.?
Change comes from within. Its not about waiting for something new and exciting to come along, its about making it happen on your own. You'll have to give some thought about what changes would you like to have in your life (make sure they are rational and can be accomplished), if its something big, don't get overwhelmed. Have stepping stones instead of taking one big leap. I hope I make sense! :)



You can always consider taking up a sport, going to places that will give you a chance to interact more with other individuals, join a club at school; take up something you've always been interested in. Plan for the future, set goals and make sure you get closer to that goal each day.
You are the only one in control of that. Do something different, maybe you are bored of the same old routine, try something new. Maybe do something you have always wanted to do but have always put off. Good luck.
Well u can deffinately change ur personality. U can change your style and the things u like to do.
true change comes from within, you may have taken the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment