Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Is your life playing out the way that you had planned?

I always wonder how we get to the spot in life that we are all in. When you think ahead you might plan out your life. Then something changes %26amp; life takes you in a different direction. My question is, are things going as planned %26amp; if not why. Are you happy with the direction your life is going?Is your life playing out the way that you had planned?
I don't really plan how I want my life to be, but I dream. I like suprises, i'm a ';fly wherever the wind blows'; kinda person. My life is never how I expect it to be, and that doesn't mean it's a bad thing =]Is your life playing out the way that you had planned?
Nope I didn't make any plans because I knew I couldn't finish them lol. Today I turn 17, and so far I have no idea what i want to do today, tommorow, and in the future. Kinda lost and a depressed I guess because I don't see a point in trying to fit in to attract people. I just like learning painting,poetry, and music I guess...I hate my school though and I want to go to college. So one plan so far: go to college.Like i said im depressed because I can't seem to care about anything in life and I cant seem to find something to care about.
  • phone
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment