Monday, November 22, 2010

Want to change life, where to start (lots to read, watch out!)?

so for the past year and a half my life has started to take a turn for the worst. ive always been diagnosed with panic and anxiety/depression disorders. but it has started to control my life, it hasn't happened all at once, but slowly this year its gotten worse and worse as to where i don't leave the house much, i can only go about 2 blocks and i start to have major panic attacks and have to return home, ive gained alot of weight because ive become inactive. all i do is sit around or sit at friends houses. im starting my senior year in high school soon and i really need a job, but this panic keeps me from getting a job. im 18 and feel like im never going to make it in the real world. i always feel lazy, i try to find fun things to do but its hard when i cannot leave and go for a walk or go downtown. im only comfortable if i have a ride with some one. this has made my relationship with my girlfriend stressful, as we do not do a whole lot. and we fight alot, we may go to the movies once but other then that its to stressful for me to leave or go places. I use to be able to walk alone anywhere i pleased as long as i want. when i was about 14 i started getting panic attacks, but i had them under control, now i cannot control them. i feel like im not interested in anything. i just sit around the house doing absolutely nothing. i use to see a counselor, i stopped going to one because this year i felt like nothing was working. i made an appointment in a week to see my old counselor. i just don't know what to do and how to change all of this mess. i have 5 siblings and out of those 5 my oldest brother was the only sibling i spent a significant amount of time with. he was more a father to me then my own dad. (ive had issues with my dad not being around when i was 10 years old and started first going to counseling because of issues with my dad doing drugs, and just not being around) but anyway i lost my older brother to crime, hes spending 12 years in prison. it was really hard for me being 14 to lose my only real father figure. up untill now i never linked that to the isolation feeling which may have caused the start of my agoraphobia like state. i havent left the house on my own in almost 2 years now. I just want to be independent and be able to be on my own.. im 18 and i feel like a child, i feel like i cant be on my own or i panic... is going to a counselor the first step to take for recovery? i just want to be able to go out side and enjoy everything around me.Want to change life, where to start (lots to read, watch out!)?
have u ever heard of setting personal goal setting?

i think u need more direction in ur life.

u are lazy because u don't know what should u do in the moment.

and remember nobody can help u, while u don't help yourself

for more information call me

No comments:

Post a Comment