Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What do you do to change your life if you're in a rut and your life is passing you by?

I'm 29 and a high school teacher but I'm scared to death that my life is passing me by and I'm so bored with my life and feel powerless to change it. I doubt that i picked the right profession and my life isn't getting started and I feel like I don't have any control over it. I get up every day and go to a job, and then I come home and I go to bed. Then I get up and do it all over again... and I'm going crazy and I wonder: What's happening to me? Where am I going? I am bored to death and dying for something to look forward to and I'm so sad because I feel like it's passing me by, or it has passed me by. I would like to do something great in life, but also go out, have a social life, date, not sit at home all the time. I feel like I'm stranded on an island, and there's nothing to do but sit and wait for a helicopter to fly overhead and save me, like I'm no longer an agent of change. How do I get out of this rut????



If anyone can help me I will be so grateful!!!What do you do to change your life if you're in a rut and your life is passing you by?
Go on an adventure or a vacation and relax and enjoy your life. Its never too late to change proffessions. Take time off if you want to and go and be with nature or live out doors or hike a mountain. Do whatever you want too. Also, find a new group of friends and date people you normally wouldn't. They coulod open your eyes to better things in lifeWhat do you do to change your life if you're in a rut and your life is passing you by?
Have you ever trusted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour? He is the reason I live with purpose. My goal is to please Jesus Christ with all that is within me.



Life is never boring when you're walking with Jesus Christ.
ENJOY YOUR DAYS N LOVE YOUR LIFE,,CAUSE LIFE IS A JOURNEY TO BE SAVORED.PEACE N LOVE B WITH YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment