Wednesday, September 21, 2011

For anyone who has made any dramatic life change...?

I'm tired of being anxious all the time and feeling bad about myself. In the past I've gone and gotten hair cuts and such, but now I'm looking to totally make some life changes...



If you have advice on how to go about doing any of the following then please let me know...all genuine advice will be so thankful!



* I'm a total slob and want to be a neat freak...



* I want to start being totally selfless...



* I want to become more organized and prioritize my life concerning school, work, my dog, and socially...



* I want to give myself the desire to do more physical activity...



* I want to be motivated every day...



* I also want to be less concerned with appearance, and just more confident being myself...



...and so many other things that can help me make a positive change and do well for others...



Thanks so much...I look forward to all the responses!For anyone who has made any dramatic life change...?
* I'm a total slob and want to be a neat freak...



get organized! get a filing system for your paperwork. shred anything you don't need. go through your closet. Anything that's ripped or stained is out! Anything you haven't worn in 1-2 years (some stuff is so seasonal) donate to a charity/thrift shop. Books, cds. movies/dvds- pick your favs and get rid of the rest. That's what libraries, itunes and blockbuster are for. For cleaning: get together a ';cleaning kit'; a plastic bucket or tub that you can keep supplies in. Clorox Wipes are amazing for quick cleaning projects. Also, designate a day and time to do a thorough clean. Like Sat. afternoon. You can sleep in if your out late friday and you can go out again Saturday night knowing the house is clean and when you come home/wake up Sunday morning, you'll have the whole day to devote to other activites.



* I want to start being totally selfless...

Just make a conscious effort to do things for others. You can't be totally selfless, everyone needs to be selfish at times. For me, I just think ';well what do they need, how can I help, can I help them'; and then you do it, it's got to become a natural thing.



* I want to become more organized and prioritize my life concerning school, work, my dog, and socially...

Honestly- get yourself a day planner and start making a schedule/routine. Book your day out accordingly- giving yourself time for all your activities including relaxing, eating and sleeping



* I want to give myself the desire to do more physical activity...

Get a buddy involved. Do something silly like a cardio strip tease class. I made a group of all different types of girls do it. IT's an amazing work out, totally out of the ';norm'; (no treadmills there) and such a blast. We probably burned a day worth of calories just laughing. Also, a little more tame, but there are all kinds of groups that meet weekly to walk or jog, just google walking group plus the city you're in.



* I want to be motivated every day...

Set goals. Short term and long term goals. Every day will be another day closer to your goals. Reward yourself when goals are met and remember how far you've come when you have setbacks.



* I also want to be less concerned with appearance, and just more confident being myself...

again- cardio strip tease. liberating. make a list of everything you like about yourself and tape it to the bathroom mirror- every time you start to dwell on appearance, remind yourself of all your most important qualities. Also, stay hydrated, get a good sleep and use a good exfoliater and moisturizer.



good luck with your positive changeFor anyone who has made any dramatic life change...?
it sounds like you're measuring yourself by somebody else's stick.



be YOU. don't try to be anyone else. you can't be anyone but YOU. accept it!
* I'm a total slob and want to be a neat freak...



Do it, don't just want it. Only you can achieve that.



* I want to start being totally selfless...



Start this by respecting your parents and show them that you appreciate them and are trying to change your lifestyle to be more caring to yourself and others.



* I want to become more organised and prioritise my life concerning school, work, my dog, and socially...



Use a diary/personal organiser with great determination to achieve these.



* I want to give myself the desire to do more physical activity...



Join a good gym. I did after I suffered an angina attack and was given a second chance and am enjoying myself. Don't leave it too late, your health is your wealth.



* I want to be motivated every day...



This has to come from within yourself.......



* I also want to be less concerned with appearance, and just more confident being myself...



...........and this too. As someone as said above, just be yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment