Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why is life so hard, how can we make it better?

My hole life ive seen and felt the cold darkness of life. ive had people hate me, people die, people love me and friends hate me. Ive felt pain, gottin hurt by people, slept in darkness and neerly given up hope.... on god and myself. But what keeps me going, is that fact that life can change. Life no matter how bad it gets can get better. But why does it turn out this way, why is it so hard to look up and smile at life. Give me your opion. : [Why is life so hard, how can we make it better?
Because there is sin in the world. We have all added to it from around the world. In addition there is a dark spirit, Satan who hates good, and hates us, and God.Why is life so hard, how can we make it better?
You can only feel satisfied if you feel successful, if you don't you won't feel good about yourself. When your down in the dumps, you feel like garbage and it is to be expected.
two words, one name, JESUS CHRIST. works for me.
Here is a video/song that always helps me :)



Smokie Norful - I Need You Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj4y8TNQu…



I'm not sure about your religious beliefs, I just saw that God was mentioned and thought about this video that I listen to all the time. Some thing I have finally realized is that life is hard, but at the same time there are so many beautiful things out there. When I feel sad, or depressed, or worried, I just step outside and think and listen to some of my favorite music. I pray, and just sit there and look all around me. Life gets hard, I know, but there is always a way around and through the pain. We just have to stand up when we fall down and be strong :)
Yes my friend, life is tough! but one thing i can say is always look at things in a positive perspective..your right, no matter how hard life is, it always gets better.....there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, just hang in there and no matter what..DON'T GIVE UP! life is all about living, fighting, learning, and applying...that what does not kill you only makes you stronger....



Try getting yourself around people who love you for you, and stay away from those fakes who do nothing but criticize...they are not worth having around, trust me ...i speak from experience.



One more thing i want to share with you...God is real, he is there and waiting for you to come home..he cannot interfere with your life unless you ask him with whole heatedly, because he's given you free will..that cannot be messed with...



I honestly wish you all the best, and i hope you'll think hard about the choices you make... :)
Are you doing what you were born to do? Everyone has a reason to be here. Everyone has a purpose. I was born to be creative and when I'm not being creative, then nothing makes me happy.



I also believe whole-heartedly in chemical balance. Some people are born with an imbalance and there is nothing wrong in talking with a psychologist and seeing if a psychiatrist is needed in order to prescribe you a chemical balancer.



Natural happy components in life:



Exercise- it releases endorphins which make you happy :)

Proper Diet- strengthen your body and supply it with energy

Hugs and physical contact- A study was done where babies who received no physical contact had more health issues then babies who had regular contact.



Also intake less sugar and alcohol.
Human intellect is partial,indirect so there may be more failures than successes.Our misery is failure of our efforts.As you know effort can never be independent but inter dependent so more failures and more misery.
Life is hard because of us. We make it hard. Even if it's just one little decision, such as going for a walk, that can change a whole course of events. There are greedy people in the world, there are selfish people, and there are violent people in the world. That's just how it is. There's not one person in this world who can say they haven't felt pain. And if they claim that, then they are telling the biggest lie of their life, in my opinion. Smiling is definitely the hardest thing to do when you're upset and tests and struggles are being thrown at you. You just have to hold on to that sliver of hope, no matter how little that is. I've nearly given up hope just in the past week. Even TODAY I almost gave up. And what makes it worse is when others get involved. But that's just how life works. It's unfair, I know, but that's just how it is. You learn to live with it and learn to make the best of it and even the best ways to avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment