Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How would your life change after i get my green card?(due to the immigration reform_)?

How would my life change because you get your green card? I don't even know you.



Congradulations in advance on the green card though.How would your life change after i get my green card?(due to the immigration reform_)?
They would probably not even allow you to get a green card with what is going on with the immigration bill. They would probably send you back to mexico.How would your life change after i get my green card?(due to the immigration reform_)?
now I can't afford to hire anyone who got green card to pick my grapes
if you get your green card...fine.

we just won't hire you, in a nutshell you have your green card but would still be doing the job of a peasant.
If you were the only illegal one here, it would not. Throw in 11,999,999 more, and I think you can see how that might make a difference.
it probly wodnt but welcome glad to have you as long as your a nice person and not predous ihate that i have black and gay friends so congradulationa flaim
well your life will change. you will no longer need to be paid $2 an hour, so you will lose your job to illegals who will still work at $2/hr. I will pay 6 cents more for a head of lettuce.

If you have children, they will still continue to drop out of school and not strive to be a better part of society. (50% of latinos in Los Angeles drop out).

You will still not be able to afford health insurance, so your non payment of medical help will be a strain on hospitals and cause emergency rooms to close.

Because you will still be poor, not only will your children born here (US citizen by birth) recieve welfare, but you too will be eligable.

A green card does not mean you are any more of a responsible driver, so the roads will be just as clogged, and just as dangerous (altough I will not argue that a DL means that ANYBODY is a safe driver, citizen or not).

My guess is nothing will change, only encourage more to enter illegally in the future with the hope that one day, they will receive amnesty as well.



I'm moving to Iran, that guy takes care of his own!
my yard would get cut?
If you get your green card on your way to becoming an American, I will do all I can to continue to support folks from all over coming here to contribute to making America great.



If you get your green card due to immigration reform with millions of others who may not share an enthusiasm to be American, but to just earn a dollar (and that's cool too, everyone has to feed their kids) then my life will change because I will have a greater tax burden to cover costs associated with taking care of these people who will, most likely, be underpaid with no health care benefits. I would worry that, with the 12 million they granted carte blanc to regarding this reform, just .000001% of them would be terrorists...that works out to be 12 terrorists, which we've learned the hard way, is enough to do some serious damage!



I'm sure I'm leaving a lot out, but I think you get the idea; Jimbo stole my thunder! Way to go, brother!
Forget It



They Wont Be Issueing ANY Green Cards To ILLEGAL Aliens

Till AFTER The Border Is Secure



That Wont Be For Awhile



In The Meantime, You Will Be FOUND And DEPORTED



Pack Your Gear Senor
I dont think it will directly affect anyone that doesnt personally know you. My husband is in the same situation, I am a US born citizen. My husband is in the construction business he makes $25 dollars an hour at his job, he has a valid ss# given to him by Social security administration. If he is able to get his greencard he can now go into business with his friends and own his own contruction business.(more money) But I think it just depends on ones skills or willingness to learn new skills. Most of the people that work for him make almost the same as he does because of their experience most are illegals also.There will always be people will to get paid less even if they become legal because what they are doing is all they know how to do ,unless they go out there and are willing to learn english and new job skills or go to school.



jimbo-so you see not all illegals make less than minimun wage.
Good for you, you just cross the border by feet and got lucky from immigration reforms, while here we are .. we went through and still go through all kinds of difficulty just to fly here and work hard to make a living to be able to pay for all kinds of applications with INS. Sure it's gonna make our life exciting knowing it was easy for you and not for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment