Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Healthy life change?

I'm trying to change my whole life style as far as eating right and excercising. I pretty much know what I'm suppose to do, but my problem is how to find time to eat. I'm not always hungry and I don't want to force myself to eat if I'm not hungry, but I can go a long time with out eating too. I also not a cook I don't like to cook and I would like something simple any advice.Healthy life change?
I use george foreman grill to cook my lean meats, it takes only 7 minutes or so. For veggies, I just buy the frozen ones and microwave for about 3-4 minutes. Fruits dont need cooking. As for carbs and stuff, you can buy microwaveable baked potatoes, and rice is easy to microwave too.Healthy life change?
actually, it is better to force yourself to eat then go a long time without eating. pick a diet such as 3main meals a day and 2 snacks or something and try and follow the recomended times to eat.



eat something as soon as you get up, a piece of fruit/smoothie/cereal - this will get your body going(like starting a car). and then eat something every 4hrs or so, to keep your blood sugar levels even. this reduces stress horemones and 'relaxes' your body
I know exactly where you are coming from, about a month ago I made the same decision and what really helped me is that I put a granola bar in my purse and only ate half of it when I was supposed to when I was not hungry%26gt;%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment