Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm going to U.S. Air Force BMT in a little over a week, from then on how will my life change?

Well im about to swear into active duty for the U.S.A.F.. I just wanna know from people who are active duty how things will be. From BMT to Tech school, to my first assignment, just describe how everyday life is for someone who is at their first duty assignment. Do you regret joining? Did you become a better person? are you happy? did you make alot of new friends? you know just describe how things are



Im really excited but at the same time kinda nervous/anxious, you knowI'm going to U.S. Air Force BMT in a little over a week, from then on how will my life change?
Go for it, dude! Congratulations. You're going to walk around like you have a stick up your butt for the next 6 years, but the discipline and work ethic will stay with you for the rest of your life. I joined the Navy at 18 and the only regret I have is not staying in long enough to retire. I did learn a trade that provides a very comfortable income. The butterflies in the gut are normal, so long as they don't make you poop funny.I'm going to U.S. Air Force BMT in a little over a week, from then on how will my life change?
Get ready to be yelled at alot. 15 hours a day. You will learn to ';Hurry up and wait'; from day one. It will be a long 8 weeks. I'm not a better person for going in. It made me worse. ( Drinking too much...Hot women) Remember, everything is geared to keeping the planes in the sky. Keep your trap shut and do as you are told. Never say ';WHY';. If they say ';Jump'; just do it. Don't ask ';How high';. Never say ';I need this ';OR'; I want this. Say ';Sir! Request to do...........then just be polite and state what you need. (You must stand at attention when you request something. You can eye ball him when you request something other wise never eye ball your D.I.) and the most important thing to make your life easy? A dollar bill. Why? It's 6 inches long and your clothes in your locker must be folded to 6 inches. Take one and you will never fail inspection. Fold it up and make sure the D.I won't find it. Happy flying! Good luck.
It all depend on how you look at it. Most people love the service to there country. Others spend the whole time wishing they didn't sign up. It will be life changing and if you look for the good things you will enjoy it. God Bless and Enjoy
some people become better from it its all what you want to get from the experience i wish i hadnt joined and just went to school to me its not worth the schooling since you wont have much time to go until you get out.... i personally want to get out but there isnt a way and i dont want dishonorable discharge.... you may love it some people do so dont take our opinions just learn from it... keep in mind you can get a general seperation within 6 months of being in any longer and you cannot get out so easily unless you get in trouble.... goodluck and have fun if you end up in the 320th hopefully you get Sgt Castro he's an awesome TI !
Hope you find a good home for your dog %26amp; the Air Force treat you better than you have treated your dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment