Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How or can I join the navy, I been to prison but I have change my life an Im ready to fight for my country?

Im 24 an have 2 kids im single an i been to prison i did my time for what i did is there anyway i can join the navyHow or can I join the navy, I been to prison but I have change my life an Im ready to fight for my country?
Honestly, it will be very hard to get in the military if you have served time... Some people can't join just for unpaid parking tickets, let alone being imprisoned. You should talk to a recruiter though, you never know.



The reality of it is, your working for the government, the same people that put you in jail. And in a time that we are in right now, they may not want to mess with it.



Waivers are always a possibility, but for something like this, waivers will be very hard to come by, if not impossible.How or can I join the navy, I been to prison but I have change my life an Im ready to fight for my country?
Well.. it's a pretty bad idea to try and enlist when you're a single parent with two children, and chances are if whatever you did was bad enough to go to prison you're either going to be rejected outright or will need a powerhouse of a waiver.
Go talk to a recruiter but the chances are...well...you dont have one.



Good for you, trying to get things going for you and your family, dont let this slow you down. Way to be a man.
Single parent two children and spent time in jail. Navy is not going to happen. You should look into the Army. They are the most forgiving of prior convictions. Good luck
I'm sorry to here that but even if you could you should'nt because you have 2 kids and the navy is just.................................... gay
WalMart won't hire and you think the Navy will?



Riiiiiiiiight.



Don't even waste a recruiters' time.
Talk to a recruiter...believe it or not..there are waivers for everything. Especially if you score high on the ASVAB.
Not going to happen. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment