Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Will my life change in college?

iv made some really bad choices in my life and i want to just forget them but nobody ever lets me i beat a kid up pretty badly and now i feel bad about it i see him everyday and iv apologized idk how many times alot of ppl no me as that funny high/drunk kid i also had sex with a girl and nobody lets me forget that i get constantly reminded of it everyday i cant go back to my church because nobody from there likes me because thats where the kid i beat up is from and they give me dirty looks will things change in college i know if im given a second chance i will changeWill my life change in college?
yeahh if your not in the same area where the people have grudges against you.Will my life change in college?
It will change. I'm in college right now and I go to one about a half hour away so I still live at home and thats how most of the people I went to high school with did to. So I always see them and sometimes you will have a class or two with them but trust me that doesn't matter because there are also so many new people there that don't even know who you are.
  • dog
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment