Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I want to completely change my life/room/relationships?

Recently my life has collapsed. I want to get it back on track. I want to organize my wardrobe and my makeup. But i lack motivation. Could you make me a guideline on how to do it? and what to do?



THANKYOU :]I want to completely change my life/room/relationships?
buy a wig completely different from your own hair color and cut, see if you get reactionsI want to completely change my life/room/relationships?
Well if you have the money than you can go shopping for bins and organizing equipment.
shopping!
Well what i can say is that maybe you should try to motivate yourself by trying to think of a fun way to make things how you want them...Don't depend on others...they may not be there when you want.
yes we could in fact do something of that nature
SHOP SHOP SHOP! Find the style you're looking for, get that total makeover, but even though that won't change who you are inside you HAVE TO work on the inside. Get that confidence! Love yourself before others can love you. They'll respect you. Be a Boss.
look at what people wear while they pass you and if you like what they have on ask where they got it from so you can go out and buy it, also if you have a stylish friend ask her for help. For your makeup go to the mall and in Macy's they have women their who can help you with your makeup issues.

Hope I Helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment