Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How ur life can change overnight?

I am writing a paper for my english class and I need an article about ';the ephemeral nature of life/dreams';. Or in other words how life can change or a dream can be ruined over one event that happened quickly. I need to compare this theme from Of Mice and Men to a specific modern example. Any good articles like this? ( the theme being ';the ephemeral nature of life/dreams';)How ur life can change overnight?
Christopher Reeve was an actor one minute and an activist the next. I would say his dream of acting was destroyed in the instant his neck broke. He was a Hollywood notable so I would imagine there are many articles about his injury and recovery, for lack of a better word.



Is that what you are looking for???
  • ie
  • black hair care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment