Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Making a Life Change?

I don't have any real friends except for one. There are a lot of people I love, but I have messed my life up so much over they years-I will never be accepted like I use to be again. I need to make a life change. I have despartly wanted to be able to show those I love that I'm trying to be a better person, but they've already made their mind up about me. And I will get no more chances.



How do I make a life change, meet new friends, and stop being hurt over the friends that don't even believe that I care about them anymore?Making a Life Change?
all you can do is be open and honest with them if the regect you then it sounds like you need a change of scenery move on start a new lifeMaking a Life Change?
First of all, you have to be confident with yourself. What makes you so sure that people don't care about you? You have to like yourself before other people do. Be confident and approach other people and start talking to them. Be nice, and if theres so many people out there and if you're nice to everyone there's no reason why there isn't someone who likes you. Show that you care about your friends and compliment them. Have them over for a movie, go shopping together, anything that helps you guys bond. I hope I helped. :)
  • chaep web hosts
  • how to deal with a crush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment