Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to change your life?

I have recently seen the light and realise that I now need to change my life. Not because of past mistakes but I now need some purpose vision and goals. I plan on moving home (nothing ties me to my home city) and job. Any idea where to start? i have looked around on the net and most of the information I see is irrelevant to me.



DaveHow to change your life?
It really depends on your budget....what makes you happy? I sold my big house ,bought a small house and with remaining money bought a property abroad....never had so much fun..now have two places....visits...rents ...hols for friends and relations...sunshine..How to change your life?
Keep looking, talk to people - you'll find it.
depending were you are from if you are from a small city move to a larger one if your from a large city move to a smaller one
sure, the windy city. chicago, shy town of course. that's where im at and dont want to go no where else.
Uhh there's so much to do. The best thing is to keep social contacts with people. I'm sure you'll find a lot of new folks at your job. My advice is don't spend too much time alone. Stay as much time as you can outside your house. Be with your friends, go on parties with them. That's one thng. But don't forget to be relaxed and yourself when you're in company. We usually make fool of ourselves when we try to make an impression. It could also help you if you start eating healthier and affilate yourself to some fitness/wellness club or just go running every now and then.



One more tip: A lot of people find it easier to change their lifestyle if they have a pet like a dog.



Good luck with everything:)
You have got it right there - move area and change jobs. Take up a new interest, drink more (or less maybe), go to a new place. Only you have the power to change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment