Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How does life change within a blink?

My best friend died thursday even, I was just with her wednesday. Told her bye and everything, I just want to know how within a blink of an eye I lost her. My best friend, my sister, My everything.How does life change within a blink?
wow i'm really sorry for your loss. It is amazing how things happen in a blink of an eye, that's something about life that we cant do anything about. I hope you feel better with time. Again sorry for your loss, i just cant imagine.How does life change within a blink?
Sorry to hear this.



The rabbi who wrote 'When Bad Things Happen to Good People' was wrestling with the same question over the death of his son.



It's simply the way of things I'm afraid. There's something to be said for carpe diem.
im srry you lost a friend. seems lately that time is flying by and we don't even know it. i lost a friend in a blink of an eye, faster than a snap.



Why does bad things happen to perfectly good people?
I'm truly truly sorry. :( -hughug--patpat- God has his reasons, but we will never fully understand those reasons. Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment