Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Isn't it amazing how lmuch life can change in a year =]?

how much life can change in a year?this time a year ago i was going out with a guy who didn't feel the same way, and was probably crying right now. It was also about this time i met some of my best friends. These friends soon introduced me to the guy i've longed for almost a year. Right now i cant decide whether i'm in love with my boyfriend or him.And i'm asking advice off my good friend, my ex from this time a year ago!?How much has life changed for everyone else?Isn't it amazing how lmuch life can change in a year =]?
this time last year, i was dreaming about love...not living it. i was anticipating highschool...not dreading it. trying to find that missing link in my life. i found him...a horse...Cooper... im trying to save him...but w/e, im rambling.



the thing is, everything changes. in a week, a month, a year, a decade. or even a day, a minuit, a second! things change for the worse, the better, no matter how much you dont want it to. i lost 10 ppl in my family...just in 7 years. i cant believe that all things happen for a reason...but maybe they do. all i know is that im such a mystic that i believe this:

you cant really change anything in life. millions of years ago, ppl knew you would be here, they had it all planned, every moment of your life, every love, every heartbreak. its not easy...but wat doesnt kill us makes us stronger...



CheersIsn't it amazing how lmuch life can change in a year =]?
i had a son, my friends daughter died, and my friend had another kid.
life sure does change lots in a yr.that's for sure.as you get older they go by faster.
Life changes everyday. I will tell you only this I was born in a place but I leaved in another but then I moved in a city that i love it. In other words my life changed from bad to good.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment