Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why is life so complicated?

i have made so many mistakes in my last life i am trying to change life and do everything possible that i didn't do then. i got out of a marriage a year ago and honestly i have moved on with my life. i have recently met a new person and i care for him a lot! we have been thru so much these last few months he knows how i feel but i think he is unsure that my ex is going to mingle in our relationship in the future bc of the kids. i have assured him several times that what we had then was the past and that he needs to know that i am not going back to that. i have no verbal contact with my ex whats so ever. and the only connection we have is the kids. and even that he has not seen them in about a year! my new guy is not liking the fact that he has to share the kids with my ex whenever the visitation comes. (which is ordered by court) do you think he is being selfish on not sharing? i really dont know what to think about this whole thing. new guy told me that since we are not that serious yet and he cant deal with the sharing mayb we should move on!!! what do i say to that?Why is life so complicated?
first of all life is a *****....... its always work work work and **** always goes wrong no matter how hard you try to fix it. so always follow your first instincts and every thing should go better than what it was.Why is life so complicated?
Say, ';Okay.'; Let it go. He was being honest, by telling you he isn't ready for a relationship that involves kids and an ex.
I think he's right. Give it time. Get some space. I'm sure that you'll find someone eventually that will care for you and your child and NOT look at any past obstacles.



You sound like a strong woman. Good luck babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment