Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can meeting one really nasty person change your life for the worse and make it hard for you to get yourself?

and people round back to way things were ,because a nasty person as cause so much hurt how do you get things back to normal.is like my good name and charactor as been tanished and i now cannot find people who know me and bebieve inCan meeting one really nasty person change your life for the worse and make it hard for you to get yourself?
Yes, ive been there I went to college with this girl who seemed normal and i got on well with her. She and her boyfriend weren't getting along with her mum at the time, so they came to live with me in my flat. She bitched and lied about me constantly, but i didnt even realise! She turned all my college friends against me, and got so controlling over everything. They realised in the end what she was like, but it was too late really. She undermined everything i said, and made me question myself, and she was almost completely ruling my life by the time she went. Im a confident person, i dont know how it hjappened, and hohw she crushed me in the way that she did. In the end, she was telling everyone that she could levitate things by looking at them, had famous singers chasuing her everywhere with a diamond ring, she had leukemia, and tons of other totally unbeieviable ****! The girl was psycho. Shes a nurse now. The thought of that is quite scary. Dont know how someone so normal can be so mad.



When i bumped into her a year back she told me that a six year old girl i used to babysit had been run over by a car, and had to have a hysterectomy. She didnt. Its a bit sick.Can meeting one really nasty person change your life for the worse and make it hard for you to get yourself?
Yes, I was in an abusive relationship and totally lost who I was for about 20 years. I am finally pursuing my dreams now.

I am now myself and happy.
Some people say that only you can make yourself feel the way you feel .. but the truth is factors out of our control will give a reaction. I feel sorry for you that this has happened . I know my self how people can get hold of truth and turn it into a lie or adding chapter and verse to make it look more than what it is .. They do not care about how you feel only how good the story is . The saying as some put it is .. well if they are talking about me then they are off someone elses back . I had a friend once who because I regarded her in high esteem basically destroyed me .. I stayed inside and would not trust for a long time . I was suffering with postnatal depression and she thought it would be funny to make light of my illness , talking about how my house was a mess and so on .. Its not funny when you go down and then get kicked in the teeth . I hate gossips but I am a sucker for liking to hear whats on the grapevine .. I do thou stick up for the victim .. It will take alot for you to come round . I donot know how bad your situation is but I know it hurts you and that is why I am replying .. I want you to know that your not alone .. I just wish these people could get done for defamation of charactor . As long as you can hold it together . time will heal .. I had my family . you may have this and the support of internet friends .. Oh yes my internet friends helped me bigtime ! I dont know what company I would have kept with out them . If you would like to talk more just send me a message x x x x
The people we meet are what shapes and makes us. For this reason we like people to form part of our dream, and therefore whenever possible we remove ourselves from the company of people we don't like.



What is needed is a core of good people to whom you can refer. I find this in the church.



When you get knocked down you do need support, you do need your hope rekindled and you do need to make a reassessment, so that you can say that you have learnt from the experience.

.
yes. still recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment